Modest Fashion Colour Palettes: Earthy Shades
Whether you’re an avid follower of modest fashion or you simply want to expand your wardrobe’s colour range, earthy shades can go a long way.
Destined to give your style added depth and versatility, a selection of abayas, hijabs and accessories in earthy shades will mean you’re set for every season and occasion.
From dark mahogany brown hijabs to cool khaki abayas and rich pebble grey jilbabs, we’re covering all of our earthy colour options right here - complete with must-have styling tips.
Earthy shade options
When it comes to your modest wardrobe, having a variety of different colour palettes to choose from can create endless styling opportunities - especially when you introduce some rich, earthy hues.
When we talk about earthy shades, these usually include tones that contain brown or have a close connection with natural elements like soil, stone, the sky or plants.
Here at AbayaButh, you’ll find a gorgeous selection of earthy colour options available, giving you the palette you need to curate a diverse and colourful wardrobe.
Here’s a sneak peak at some our most popular shades:
- Coco Truffle
- Forest Green
- Pewter Grey
- Sunset Gold
Earthy coloured modest clothing collections
To make sure you find all of your modest wardrobe essentials in your favourite shades, we stock earth tones galore across our range.
From dark khaki abayas to soft mocha brown hijabs and inner slip dresses, you’ll find so many ways to wear earthy hues.
Some of our favourite modest fashion essentials include:
- Hijabs: take your pick from an assortment of grey, orange, green and brown hijab shades in various fabrics, including luxury chiffon, georgette and jersey. With every shade from light khaki to deep Turkish Coffee, you’ll find countless hijab styling options however you like to wear yours
- Abayas: from everyday wear to occasion abayas, we stock open and closed abayas in earthy hues like brown and khaki. Whether you want understated or dramatic, our choice of warm, natural-toned abayas are easy to style with matching hijabs and accessories
- Jilbabs: with one and two-piece jilbab prayer sets in stunning earthy hues, such as Toffee Crunch, Charcoal and Forest Green, you can combine fashion, function and modesty for religious celebrations or everyday wear
- Inner slip dresses: ideal for wearing underneath an open abaya or kimono, a slip dress in a soft Chestnut or Sunset Kiss can create a striking contrast against black, grey or white outer layers
- Belts: the perfect finishing touch, you can give your outfit a refined silhouette with one of our plaited rope tassel belts, available in grey, brown and warm gold shades
How to style earthy tonesWhile earthy shades may not be quite as versatile as paler hues, you’ll still find plenty of ways to introduce them into your modest fashion rotation.
With a richer palette, these shades work wonderfully as an anchoring colour, complementing a wide range of shades and textures to enhance their beauty.
Whether you want the perfect outfit for everyday wear or something with a little glamour for a big event, here are some top styling tips on how to wear earth-inspired colours:
- Use them as a foundation: earthy shades can create the perfect foundational piece for any outfit, giving your look a grounded and sophisticated finish. Whether it’s a dark brown abaya and belt with some chunky wedges for the office or a striking khaki abaya paired with a simple white hijab, these colours offer a flexible foundation for all kinds of outfits
- Be playful: with earthy shades, there’s always room to get creative and playful, whether you’re exploring the brighter end of the colour spectrum with vibrant olive greens or rich terracotta hues, or introducing patterned pieces to your wardrobe
- Champion contrasts: thanks to their deep colour palette, earthy shades are ideal for creating colour contrasts. From dark olive green abayas with gold accessories for the ideal evening outfit to a classic white inner slip and brown abaya combo, light-on-dark colour combinations offer endless styling options
You can shop the complete range online now, and don’t forget to keep reading our modest fashion blog for even more styling tips and insights on the latest modest fashion trends.
Until next time,